Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
The "New" Veterans Agency
Post The "New" Veterans Agency 
The new web site of the Veterans Agaency still has the discredited information on its site.

I have just sent them a billy doo.

Why does your Veterans Agency Web Site continue to display incorrect and discredited information on the Malaysian Service Medal?

I refer to these two pages....

http://www.veterans-uk.info/medals/pingat.html

http://www.veterans-uk.info/medals/pingat_update.html

The London Gazette article (3rd May 1968), overrides any of the information contained on the two URLs mentioned on your web site.

It is disrespectful, and discourteous to all the Veterans who have been awarded this award by Malaysia, to be told that they cannot wear the award when HM The Queen has already informed us that they can.

Are you suggesting that the Cabinet Office, the MoD and the FCO are higher authorities on Honours than HM The Queen?

HM The Queen is the "Fountain of all Honours" and has already expressed her wish in the London Gazette. (3rd May 1968).

HM The Queen has already given Her permission for permsiion for this award to accepted and WORN.

I might add that it is also disrespectful, and discourteous to the Agong, The Goverment and peoples of Malaysia to continue to propagate such dishonest and discredited information.

Please remove it - at once.

John Feltham
Australia

Regards
Terry...

Unless my computer is not working correctly the PJM medal sections were removed completely from the main Veterans - UK site a week or 10 days ago, and have not been replaced as yet.

http://www.veterans-uk.info/medals/medals.html

The mystery why they disappeared has yet to be answered.

Did the 1968 London Gazette publication knock them all for a six, expose and embarrass the suits who fed the HD committee the wrong information?

Last edited by lo_rre on Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Once again those erroneous statements about the PJM have appeared on the Veterans Agency web site, just like the MoD monitor us we monitor them 24 hours a day with the help of our members from all over the world.
Below are some emails you might like to contact, as always please be polite but do show them the errors of their ways.

Ian.Keith798@mod.uk

Richard.Coney506@mod.uk

floris.davis274@mod.uk

Dan.Cookey502@mod.uk

bill.jeffrey480@mod.uk

WELL IF THEY MONITOR US GREAT,I COULDN'T BE POLITE TO THE NAMES,AFTER ALL THIS TIME THE MAIN THING I FEEL WE HAVE ACHIEVED, IS TO EXPOSE THEIR MALPRACTISES,ALL POINTLESS IN THE END, AS WE HAVE PERMISSION IN FIRST PLACE,ME I 'LL TREAT THEM WITH THE DISDAIN AND CONTEMPT,THEY SO RICHLY DESERVE.ITS UNLIKELY ANYTHING WILL CHANGE,OTHER THAN BY PARLIAMENT,COMING ROUND TO BITE BACK,REGARDING THE INCOMPETANCE SHOWN.MYSELF PERSONALLY THERE ARE NO' RULES',WHEN DEALING WITH THIS SORT OF DROSS,AS FOR RENAMED VETS SITE,WELL WHEN I LIVED ON PORTLAND,THERE WAS A M.O.D PLACE AT SOUTHWELL,KNOWN TO ME IN THE COURSE OF ABOUT 14 YRS THAT HAD THE FOLLOWING NAMES'GUNNERY SCHOOL'::A.U.W.E.;;A.R.E.;;AND D.E.F.R.A.! NOWT CHANGED AT ALL,AND AS OTHES HAVE REPORTED,WE ARE GETTING THE SAME OLD BULL FROM WHATEVER THEY HAVE CALLED THE VETS AGENCY.TIME AND TIME AGAIN THE INDIFFERENCE AND INCOMPETANCE OF DIFFERENT GOV DEPTS IS BROUGHT TO PUBLIC ATTENTION.MEANWHILE WE ARE EXPOSED TO SPEED CAMERAS,+ PLUS A FINE ON TOP OF FINE,C.C. T. V. THATS SHOUTS AT ONE,INCREASING TAXATION.,COUNCIL TAX OUTSTRIPPING INFLATION YEAR ON YEAR,AND BEST OF ALL CAR QWNERSHIP ALSO A CASH COW,WHERE 'THEY WANT YOU TO DO EVERYTHING BAR ACTUALLY USE IT, LIKE VAT ON PURCHASE, A FIRST REGISTRATION FEE,ROAD LICENSE,INSURANCE PREMIUM TAX,M.O.T. TEST. VAT ON EVERY COMPONENT YOU HAVE TO REPLACE,CONGESTION CHARGING,RIP OFF PARKING FEE'S ,BY COUNCILS ,AND THE N.H.S. FUEL TAX AND DUTY,MAKING UP 70/80% OF THE PRICE OF A LITRE OF JUICE,ALL IN THE NAME OF BEING 'GREEN',AND THEN THE OBSCENITY OF PLANE TRAVEL BEING CHEAPER THAN A TRAIN,SO BRUV'S MY ADVICE IS IF YOU SEE AN EXPERT,WHETHER IT S 'BIFFO','AARTONE'',REDASBO-JOK','GURDEN',WALK AWAY ASAP COS ALL OF THE ABOVE IS THE CREATION OF ALL OF THE ABOVE,PJM IS MINE TO WEAR WHEN AND WHERE I LIKE ,AS PER LONDON GAZEETTE MAY 1968,AND ALL THE EXPERTS HAVE DONE IS MAKE A MOCKERY OF DEMOCRACY,OPEN GOV IS A MYTH,AND ALIENATE A WHOLE GENERATION OF X SERVICEMEN AND WOMEN,IF THE NUMBERS ACCUSED OF BEING DISAFFECTED OUTNUMBER THOSE DOING THE ACCUSING,ON A SHOW OF HANDS I WOULD PRESUME THE GREATER NUMBER ARE RIGHT! FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY,BOLLOCKS ALREADY DONE THAT,MY REMIT FOR THE FUTURE FOR ANY POTENTIAL RECRUIT WOULD ,FIGHT FOR MY COUNTRY,ONLY IF MY COUNTRY IS WORTH IT,AND THE INDIVIDUAL CAN MAKE UP THEIR OWN MIND,ON THAT ONE.

I think that they might be pissed off about the PJM, because they never thought of it first, and how they could tax us on it.

Yours Aye

Arthur

I think that they might be pissed off about the PJM, because they never thought of it first, and how they could tax us on it.

Yours Aye

Arthur
If they can think of a way, believe me Arthur, they will!!! This Government has been totally discredited in EVERYTHING it has done. Nothing has been done right first time, nor indeed, second, third, or fourth times!!! We have been taken to War, taken advantage of, taken for fools, taken for a complete ride and blamed for everything that has gone wrong, not only in this country, but in the whole world!! I, like an idiot, have been a Labour voter, all my voting life. NO LONGER!!!! As I have said before, any Labour representative knocking on my door, soliciting my vote in the next election, will experience the forced insertion of the rough end of a ragman's trumpet, stuffed with thunder and lightning, and be invited to join our lads and lasses in Iraq and Afghanistan, and explain to them, why they are dying, and having to pay extra income tax whilst so doing!!! Going for a lie down now, will return refreshed, anon. Regards, Dave.

MORNIN DAVE,I ALWAYS THOUGHT OF YOU AS ONE OF THE SILENT MINORITY Question AND I WAS JUST A CYNICAL OLE GIT Wink STRAIGHT DOWN THE LINE WITH WHAT YOU SAY MATE,DO YOU THINK THERE'S ANY CHANCE OF A £10,000:00p GRANT ,SO WE CAN 'COMMUNICATE',WITH EACH OTHER,I'M OFF TO BUY A CAMPER VAN FOR MY RETIREMENT,I'LL GO TO WALES FOR MY PRESCRIPTIONS (FREE),SCOTLAND FOR WHEN I NEED A NURSING HOME, AND IF I FEEL LIKE A TRIP TO A FOREIGN COUNTRY I'LL VISIT ENGLAND,APPARENTLY ITS A LAND FIT FOR HERO'S,THO I'VE YET TO FIND A HERO,WHO THINKS SO.

Hi Dave, sorry to hear that you are disallusioned with the Labour party and it's many, inconsistencies.

The old term of Psychopath, has for some unaccountable reason, been changed to sociopathic personality disorder, and again to antisocial personality disorder.
Great! Just what we badly needed. It still does not explain that the symptoms have never changed, one would think that it would. However,

Antisocial personality disorder is, a personality disorder marked by a history of irresponsible and antisocial behaviour, begining in childhood or early adolescence, and continuing into adulthood.

Early manifestations include, lying, stealing, fighting, vandalism, running away from home, and cruelty to others, forms include bullying and harrassment.

In adulthood, the general pattern continues, characterised by actions such as, property destruction, (remember Iraq), failure to conform to social norms, stealing, (stealth taxes) failure to honour obligations, ( apply your own criteria on that one), reckless disregard of safety, especially of others, ( our service personnel in Afghanistan and Iraq), a consistent disregard for the truth., (perm any one hundred from two thousand),

Also noted, an important feature is, a glibness, accompanied by a total lack of remorse, a total inability, to feel guilty for one's actions.

Does any of these definitions strike a chord with any institutions we know?

Yours Aye

Arthur

Good morning fellow "dissaffected veterans", having just arisen from a TIGER induced stupour, ( with the help of Old Ale and a few Malts) , i can't think who you would mean, but i'm getting there Arthur R-S. Regards ,Dave..

Hi Dave, nice of you to drop in on the way past.

Yours Aye

Arthur

MORNIN DAVE,I ALWAYS THOUGHT OF YOU AS ONE OF THE SILENT MINORITY Question AND I WAS JUST A CYNICAL OLE GIT Wink STRAIGHT DOWN THE LINE WITH WHAT YOU SAY MATE,DO YOU THINK THERE'S ANY CHANCE OF A £10,000:00p GRANT ,SO WE CAN 'COMMUNICATE',WITH EACH OTHER,I'M OFF TO BUY A CAMPER VAN FOR MY RETIREMENT,I'LL GO TO WALES FOR MY PRESCRIPTIONS (FREE),SCOTLAND FOR WHEN I NEED A NURSING HOME, AND IF I FEEL LIKE A TRIP TO A FOREIGN COUNTRY I'LL VISIT ENGLAND,APPARENTLY ITS A LAND FIT FOR HERO'S,THO I'VE YET TO FIND A HERO,WHO THINKS SO.
Hi Pete! Sorry mate, I think you must have misheard the description of England. I believe it is supposed to be "a land fit for a**eholes" which is why, under it's present political leadership, it's good enough for them, but not for the likes of us! This country is beautiful and often brings a tear to my eye, such a great pity it has been despoiled by a great number of so-called "citizens", who really don't give a toss about anything, or anyone! I'll join you for a trip in your campervan, any time, so long as there's room for the crates of Tiger and San Mig I'll require!!! Regards, Dave.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1