Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Pauline, our researcher, writes to me

THESE HERE CALENDARS,I MEAN THEY COULDN'T RUN CONCURRENT WITH THE REAL WORLD COULD THEY,COS ON OUR LAST EXPERIENCE THE END OF NOVEMBER TURNED INTO THE MIDDLE OF MARCH,SO THE MONTHS WOULD HAVE TO BE CHANGED,I PROPOSE THERE ARE ONLY THREE MONTHS JEBARCHA-MULYGUST-SEOCOVER,THIS WOULD ACCOMODATE SPIN ,BUT IN THE WAY OF THE WORLD THE END OF SEOCOVER,WOULD COME AROUND IN THE MIDDLE OF JEBARCHA,WELL JUST LIKE THE HD BODS ANYTHINGS WORTH A TRY,IN PASSING I AIN'T KEEN ON 'BREN -GUN' AS A MONIKER FOR A CERTAIN TOSSER FRIEND,MAINLY COS LAST TIME I HAD A GO THEY WERE RELIABLE AND ACCURATE,AND SELDOM GOT IN A JAM,CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING SUITABLE JUST YET,,,,,,,BUT I'M WORKING ON IT,BUMMY,NO ER GASH SHUTE, SHREDDER,NAW ,GOT IT,YEP IT MUST BE NIL/REFF, ON ACCOUNT OF THIS OMISSION ON EXCHANGE OF LETTERS,SO BUMMY IF YOUR LOOKING IN NIL/REFF YOU IS.

Post Brengun 
Pete,

The Brengun was okay if you were static but when you had to carry it through Malayan jungle
an swamp all day long (for weeks on end) it was heavy, awkward and damned inconvenient as it protruded and got stuck in almost everything. I can still hear the grunts and curses of our platoon's bren gunner to this day.

Reply to topic Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4