Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
HONOURS SYSTEM
Post HONOURS SYSTEM 
VISITED THE HONOURS SYSTEM WEBSITE,USED SITE MAP,ALL THE TABS,ANYONE KNOW HOW TO ACCESS THE CASH FOR P & K 's BIT Question

Pete, just send by courier a large sum of money to Downing St. you will get instant access. Dave

Forget it Pete, there’s nothing that a few promotions and a waving of the magic wand won't put right, PJMs different.

Post Honours System 
Just tell them that the cheque for £1,000,000 has been lost in the post, Pete.

Yours still unknighted, or anything else for that matter

Arthur

THANKS FOR THE TIP ARTHUR,BUT £1,000,0000, DON'T BUY A LOT THESE DAYS,BIFFO COSTS £3,000,0000 P.A. JUST TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT!

I reckon a yard of concrete will do the job of keeping his mouth shut, and for a hell of lot less.

Sorry I have been out of circulation on the forum, only I took a very nasty tumble and banged my knees up quite badly. I have been recuperating and the memsahib has hidden the Brandy bottle

Yours Aye

Arthur

Not a case of knee-trembling was it Arthur? Does this mean that you will not be able to kneel, as and when required?

Post Potstie brought PJM but not so imortant as Arthur's Knees. 

Last edited by MB on Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

ME NEXT KIN'L,I'll KEEP YOU POSTED,WHEN IT DOES ARRIVE I'LL TRY A SNEEKY WEARING WITH MY T'OTHER,JUST TO SEE IF I GET A FEELING OF DISCOURTESY,TRIED QUITE A FEW OF THE WORLDS BEERS IN MY TIME,JUST A WORD OF WARNING THO,THE WORLDS WORST BY FAR IS THE 'PHOENIX LAGER' MAURITIUS UNLESS ITS FREEZING ITS UNDRINKABLE.WELL I'M SURE WE ALL WISH ARTHUR A SPEEDY RECOVERY,YOUR ALWAYS WELCOME IN REHAB (AKA THERAPY CENTRE),I EXPECT THE' JIMMY' WILL HAVE YOU SWINGING IN A BOSUN'S CHAIR DECORATING BEFORE TOO LONG.HAD A WORD WITH BIFFO ABOUT THE CONCRETE,HE SAID TRACY TOLD ME I'M HARD ENUF FOR A KNIGHT Exclamation

I've tried the kneeling bit, just to get in practice for HM laying the sword on the shoulders, but all I get is intense pain...somewhat akin to coneyitis, but that as you well know, is an acute pain in the rear end.

Pete, you may feel as discourteous as you like, just as long as you are not disaffected.

Congrats to Mike Barton on receiving his Malayan accolade, wear it with pride old mate.

Yours Aye

Arthur

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1