Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Flower Power
Post Flower Power 
As for the unelected pin stripe suit wearers at Whitehall.
Do you realize that these cold blooded morons are from a period in our history that spurned any type of action against the RED THREAT from the East? Late 60's and Seventies.
These same people were from an era in Universities (At our expense) dressing up and calling themselves Flower People!!!! Now, it seems they have exacted revenge by blocking a Democratic and Sovereign country in Malaya, awarding the people who helped retain their freedom.
You've all heard the saying "BEWARE THE ENEMY WITHIN" Think about it!!!!!!!!
I'll shall be interested in any views on my theries but make no bones, remember the old call, 'UP AN AT UM CHATHAM' Laughing Any thoughts of marching to Whitehall?

Last edited by StanW on Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
HI STAN,ELDERLY ,ELDERLY,WHADDIYA MEAN,I HOPES YOU MEAN ME GRANDAD Exclamation

Sorry to interrupt your thoughts here Arthur but the official government interpretation of people from the 60's was given more recently in a speech by Hazel Blears on the PM wbsite (07/03/07) in which she referred to them as being "BABY BOOMERS" I think this a more respectful term to use particularly as we are now coming under "friendly fire"

I agree entirely with the point you are trying to make but don't forget also that other baby of the 60's the one who championed "For the future, NOT THE PAST" and who now allows baby boomers, some of which have never seen service before, to attack elderly veterans directly via the MoD/VA website and, I might add, paid for by the tax paying public.

StanW

Thanks for that Stan, are you from the Diplomatic Corps? I'm sorry but I stand by my statement as I remember only too well the trouble and strife those morons were involved in. As for Hazel Blears, who is she? another invisible enemy I warrant.
Baby Bloomers indeed!!! No. Lets be realistic and bring those responsible for this despicable act of betrayal into the firing line and make it public. I'm sure the Sun newspaper shall only be too pleased to take up our cause. I know by reading the website that other organisations support our request but the Sun is a powerful weapon at our disposal which should be used.
Anyway Stan, we're all in this struggle together and wish you and yours all the best for the future.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1